Monica Eaton-Cardone is a highly-sought-after public speaker. She speaks from a position of self-taught, hands-on experience. With acute business resilience and an energetic intelligence, she stirs the can-do dreamer in all of us. Her public talks are inspiring and informative, with a real-world grasp of problem solving you don’t want to miss.
A sample of speaking topics that Monica excels at include the following:
- The future of fraud and security in retail
- How to protect your ecommerce business from chargeback fraud without driving away revenue
- Encouragement for women: how to own your own success, believe in yourself, seize the day and negotiate what you want – and still be respected by co-workers
- Reforming the ecommerce scheme, eliminating chargeback loopholes, and keeping everyone happy
- Identifying friendly fraud
- How women in startups can stack the odds in their favor
- Workplace wellness and productivity: boosting employee value by creating a healthy and fit environment
As an accomplished business leader and champion of women in IT,
Monica Eaton-Cardone has been invited to speak at numerous conferences and events.
There are no upcoming events.
Past Conferences and Events
The Retail Business Technology Expo 2016 is a two day event, held in London on March 9th and 10th. The annual event is a must-attend and for any European operations across the retail, hospitality, travel and leisure industries. From learning about the most recent trends in the market to discovering an end-to-end solution for your business, you can find everything you need at this event.
Before she was an IT professional, an executive or a philanthropist, Monica Eaton-Cardone was an entrepreneur.
Today, Monica serves as a co-founder and executive of Global Risk Technologies™ and its subsidiaries, Chargebacks911™ and eConsumerServices. However, Monica founded and managed multiple other successful ventures over the years, starting her first business while still just a teenager.
Later this month, Monica will appear as a special guest at “Turning Your Ideas into Reality—National Entrepreneurship Week,” presented by Microsoft in recognition of National Entrepreneurship Week (Feb. 22-27). The event brings together three of the Tampa Bay area’s most prominent small and medium-sized business owners for an evening of discussion, advice and inspiration.
Next month, Monica will appear as a featured speaker at the 9th annual Merchant Payments Ecosystem in Berlin, a major event in the merchant payments industry.
This year’s event is expected to trump last year’s attendance by more than 40%, attracting more than 1,000 attendees from around the world. You can find Chargebacks911™ (more…)