The TRANSACT series is one of the world’s premier annual payments events. Monica is very pleased to offer her insights alongside dozens of widely-recognized and respected thought leaders including:
- Craig Vosburg (President of North America, Mastercard)
- Carl Perry (Head of Development, Square)
- Reed Luhtanen (Senior Director of Payments Strategy, Walmart)
- Will White (Payments Partner, Microsoft)
- Nana Murgesan (VP and General Manager, Samsung)
She will participate in a panel titled With Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies: A Friendly Fraud Discussion. This 50-minute forum will see Monica engaged in 50 minutes of friendly and insightful dialogue alongside Steven Petrevski (GM of Security and Fraud, First Data) and Steve Durney (Sr. VP of Issuer Relations, Ethoca).
TRANSACT 2017 is sure to be one of the year’s highlights for payment industry and finance professionals as well as merchants. Be sure not to miss it—click here for more information or to register for TRANSACT 2017.
May 10-12, 2017
Mandalay Bay Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
Visit the event website for additional information.